In this Feb. 4, 2012 photo, a LCAC loaded with artillery and trucks approaches the well deck during operations aboard the Amphibious Assault Ship USS Wasp in support of Operation Bold Alligator off the coast of Jacksonville, N.C. Thousands of Marines are storming U.S. shores to train for a more modern version of the well-known beach assaults conducted during World War II. Military officials say the operation being conducted in Virginia and North Carolina is the largest amphibious training exercise theyve attempted in at least a decade. (AP Photo/Steve Helber)
- Assessing the Fleet: The 2014 Navy Retention Study
- Another Look: Michael Murphy and 9/11 ‘SEAL of Honor’
- Sea Control 49: General Robert Scales on Firepower
- Backlash Against Police Militarization: Implications for the U.S. Coast Guard?
- On Midrats 24 Aug 2014- Episode 242: “Lost Opportunities: WWI and the Birth of the Modern World”