In this Feb. 4, 2012 photo, a LCAC loaded with artillery and trucks approaches the well deck during operations aboard the Amphibious Assault Ship USS Wasp in support of Operation Bold Alligator off the coast of Jacksonville, N.C. Thousands of Marines are storming U.S. shores to train for a more modern version of the well-known beach assaults conducted during World War II. Military officials say the operation being conducted in Virginia and North Carolina is the largest amphibious training exercise theyve attempted in at least a decade. (AP Photo/Steve Helber)
- Rebuttal To “Advocating Naval Heresy” by Captain R. B. Watts, USCG (Retired) USNI PROCEEDINGS, June 2015
- The Perilous Price of Peace
- On Midrats 4 Oct 2015 – Episode 300: USS Neosho (AO-23),USS Sims (DD-409) and the Battle of the Coral Sea
- Should innovative organizations have an expiration date?
- Supported vs. Supporting and the Compromise of D1 Football