When all else fails, we fall back on ourselves – this time on April Fool’s Day. For what it is worth, there are many foolish things to discuss – the Navy’s shipbuilding budget, the U.S. defense budget writ large, fueling the fleet stuff, the SecNav’s idea of testing the on-coming watch sections for alcohol and drugs and much, more.
Join us by clicking here. You can call in at (347) 308-8397 and be foolish, too.
UPDATE: Actually, film maker Scott Kesterson is our guest.
- What is the CRIC: The Chain of Command Cuts Both Ways.
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)
- Engineering and the Humanities: The View from Patna’s Bridge…
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #47: British Dockyard Models
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #46: WWII Japanese Radio Headset