When all else fails, we fall back on ourselves – this time on April Fool’s Day. For what it is worth, there are many foolish things to discuss – the Navy’s shipbuilding budget, the U.S. defense budget writ large, fueling the fleet stuff, the SecNav’s idea of testing the on-coming watch sections for alcohol and drugs and much, more.
Join us by clicking here. You can call in at (347) 308-8397 and be foolish, too.
UPDATE: Actually, film maker Scott Kesterson is our guest.
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN
- Five Enduring Lessons from Arabian Gulf Patrol Craft Operations
- Solution to the Russian Mistral’s Conundrum: NATO Flagships