Walk the Prank: Secret Story of Mysterious Portrait at Pentagon
Navy Man, Lost at Sea in 1908, Surfaces at Parties; ‘The Project’
This story about ‘Ensign Chuck Hord, Lost at Sea’ should remind us all of the wonderful spirit and traditions (and sense of humor) carried by the brave men and women of our beloved Sea Service.
I would like to take this opportunity to start a campaign to have this portrait displayed proudly on the walls of the prestigious and hallowed halls of the U.S. Naval Institute…
If you agree, please share this story – pass it along, and do not let one of the greatest pranks in the history of our Navy (and an even better portrait of Ensign Hord and his blow-dried hair) go forgotten and uncelebrated.
- Yours, Mine, and Moscow’s: Breaking Down Russia’s Latest Arctic Claims
- Voting (Or Lack Thereof) in the Military
- On Midrats 30 Aug 2015 – Episode 295: “NATO Goes Back to Fundamentals” With Jorge Benitez
- How Running a Nuclear Reactor Is Like Running A Movie Set
- Speech: LtCol Jess Mullen, USMC – “Where Are You Going?”