No guests on this week’s show – just open phone and open topic. Join Sal from the blog “CDR Salamander” and EagleOne from “Eagle Speak” for the full hour as they discuss the full range of maritime and national security issues. Shipbuilding, procurement programs, maritime strategy, piracy, and larger national security trends – we’ll cover it all. This is also the listener’s chance to ask Sal and EagleOne about the topics and issues they would like addressed, or to amplify topics from other shows. Here’s your chance …..
Go here to join in (or to download the show later) or, if you can’t play today, listen to the show at iTunes and find out who asked what . . .
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 3: Viper and the Pitfalls of ‘Good Enough’
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 2: Are All Nuggets Created Equal?
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN