070531-N-8704K-110 NORFOLK, Va. (May 31, 2007) – A tug pushes the Military Sealift Command (MSC) hospital ship USNS Comfort (T-AH 20) pier side at Naval Station Norfolk May 31. Comfort will remain in port through mid-June, loading personnel and supplies, in preparation for a multi-month humanitarian assistance deployment to Latin America and the Caribbean where it will provide medical treatment to approximately 85,000 patients in more than a dozen countries. Comfort medical professionals will also provide training and exchange medical knowledge with their host nation counterparts. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class(SW/AW) Joshua Karsten. (RELEASED.)
- Rebuttal To “Advocating Naval Heresy” by Captain R. B. Watts, USCG (Retired) USNI PROCEEDINGS, June 2015
- The Perilous Price of Peace
- On Midrats 4 Oct 2015 – Episode 300: USS Neosho (AO-23),USS Sims (DD-409) and the Battle of the Coral Sea
- Should innovative organizations have an expiration date?
- Supported vs. Supporting and the Compromise of D1 Football