070531-N-8704K-110 NORFOLK, Va. (May 31, 2007) – A tug pushes the Military Sealift Command (MSC) hospital ship USNS Comfort (T-AH 20) pier side at Naval Station Norfolk May 31. Comfort will remain in port through mid-June, loading personnel and supplies, in preparation for a multi-month humanitarian assistance deployment to Latin America and the Caribbean where it will provide medical treatment to approximately 85,000 patients in more than a dozen countries. Comfort medical professionals will also provide training and exchange medical knowledge with their host nation counterparts. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class(SW/AW) Joshua Karsten. (RELEASED.)
- Assessing the Fleet: The 2014 Navy Retention Study
- Another Look: Michael Murphy and 9/11 ‘SEAL of Honor’
- Sea Control 49: General Robert Scales on Firepower
- Backlash Against Police Militarization: Implications for the U.S. Coast Guard?
- On Midrats 24 Aug 2014- Episode 242: “Lost Opportunities: WWI and the Birth of the Modern World”