Boeing?s AN/BLQ-11 has demonstrated the first ever 21? Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) autonomous launch and recovery operation from a submarine. Here, the vehicle and all its ship-board equipment is loaded into its host submarine the same way torpedoes are loaded. AN/BLQ-11 is designed to be launched from the submarine?s torpedo tube to survey and detect objects, and gather underwater data.
- On Midrats 23 November 14: “Episode 255: Commanding the Seas -the Surface Force with Bryan Clark from CSBA”
- A Magical Metrical Mystery Tour of Ineffective U.S. Drug Policy
- On Midrats 16 November 14, “Episode 254: John A. Nagl: 13 Years into the War”
- Gabe’s Gambit: Celebrating the Marine Corps Birthday and Reflecting on Talent Management
- On Midrats 9 November 14 Episode 253: “The Fleet we Have, Want, and Need” – with Jerry Hendrix