Boeing?s AN/BLQ-11 has demonstrated the first ever 21? Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) autonomous launch and recovery operation from a submarine. Here, the vehicle and all its ship-board equipment is loaded into its host submarine the same way torpedoes are loaded. AN/BLQ-11 is designed to be launched from the submarine?s torpedo tube to survey and detect objects, and gather underwater data.
- Sea Control 25 – Crimean Crisis
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #49: Japanese Bomb Arming Vane
- March 9 Midrats Episode 218: Abolishing of the USAF, with Robert M. Farley
- DEF[x] Annapolis: Encourage the Innovators
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)