Tags: China, Midrats
As a growing maritime power, when China looks east, southeast, and south – how does it see its neighbors?Even more importantly – how do its neighbors see it?Is Russia even a top-tier concern?Our guest for the full hour will be Wendell Minnick, author, commentator, journalist and speaker who has spent two decades covering military and security issues in Asia, including one book on intelligence and over 900 articles.Since 2006, Minnick has served as the Asia Bureau Chief for Defense News, a Washington-based defense weekly newspaper.From 2000-2006, he served as the Taiwan Correspondent for UK-based Jane’s Defence Weekly.
- Yours, Mine, and Moscow’s: Breaking Down Russia’s Latest Arctic Claims
- Voting (Or Lack Thereof) in the Military
- On Midrats 30 Aug 2015 – Episode 295: “NATO Goes Back to Fundamentals” With Jorge Benitez
- How Running a Nuclear Reactor Is Like Running A Movie Set
- Speech: LtCol Jess Mullen, USMC – “Where Are You Going?”