Tags: ADIZ, budapest, China, crimea, International Law, NATO
Professor Anthony Clark Arend joins us to discuss International law. We discuss some basic definitions, and their influence on international actors, using the lens of Crimea and the Chinese ADIZ. I also learn later that my mic input has been the crummy laptop mic all month, explaining all my audio quality frustrations. Remember, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher Stream Radio. Leave a comment and five stars!
- Self-Contradiction, Priorities, Conflict, and Women in the USMC
- Call for Writers: Women in Writing Week
- These Are the Drones You are Looking For…
- The Wheels of Lawfare: Grinding Slow but Fine?
- Capstone Essay – Blue Waters for a Red State: Aircraft Carrier Operations and the Peopleâ€™s Liberation Army Navy