Tags: australia, China, indonesia, nine dash line
This week, Sea Control Asia Pacific looks at â€˜gamechangersâ€™ in Asia. Natalie Sambhi, of the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, interviews her colleagues Dr Rod Lyon and Daniel Grant about the ways in which Asia Pacific states are engaged in strategic competition. We also offer an Australian perspective on domestic political changes and military modernization in Southeast Asia, Chinaâ€™s nine-dash line claims, Indonesia and non-alignment, and the US rebalanced.
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 3: Viper and the Pitfalls of â€˜Good Enoughâ€™
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 2: Are All Nuggets Created Equal?
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN