Tags: australia, China, Cyber, Navy
This week, Sea Control Asia Pacific looks at cyber security in the region. Natalie Sambhi, of the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI), interviews her colleague KlÃ©e Aiken from ASPIâ€™s International Cyber Policy Centre about the major cyber issues facing Australia, ICPCâ€™s new report on cyber maturity in the Asia Pacific, what cyber maturity means and how it’s measured, Chinaâ€™s and Indiaâ€™s respective cyber capacities, and what this all means for the individual internet user.
- The Lost Intellectual Capital of a STEM Dominated Navy
- Join Us for Midrats 26 Oct 14 at a Special Time for Episode 251, “DEF2014 wrapup, and the budding question of veteran entitlement”, starting at 6:30pm EST
- No Boots on the Ground, No Victory
- Join Us for the Midrats’ 250th! 19 October 14 at 5pm (EDT)
- Sea Control Podcast 56 â€“ Forgotten Naval Strategists