Tags: australia, China, Cyber, Navy
This week, Sea Control Asia Pacific looks at cyber security in the region. Natalie Sambhi, of the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI), interviews her colleague KlĂ©e Aiken from ASPIâ€™s International Cyber Policy Centre about the major cyber issues facing Australia, ICPCâ€™s new report on cyber maturity in the Asia Pacific, what cyber maturity means and how it’s measured, Chinaâ€™s and Indiaâ€™s respective cyber capacities, and what this all means for the individual internet user.
- Range, Reach, Risk, Russians, and the Triumph of the Anti-Transformationalists
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la RĂ©publique
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach