Tags: australia, China, Cyber, Navy
This week, Sea Control Asia Pacific looks at cyber security in the region. Natalie Sambhi, of the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI), interviews her colleague KlĂ©e Aiken from ASPIâ€™s International Cyber Policy Centre about the major cyber issues facing Australia, ICPCâ€™s new report on cyber maturity in the Asia Pacific, what cyber maturity means and how it’s measured, Chinaâ€™s and Indiaâ€™s respective cyber capacities, and what this all means for the individual internet user.
- On Midrats 21 Dec 14 – Episode 259: The Islamic State – rise and world view, with Craig Whiteside
- On Midrats 14 Dec 14 – Episode 258: COIN, Cyber, and Lawfare: the continuity of war in to 2015
- On Midrats 7 Dec 14, Episode 257: “Clausewitz – now more than ever, with Donald Stoker”
- And so, our Navy finds its Memory Hole
- To Defeat ISIS, Hawkeyes Required