Tags: australia, China, Cyber, Navy
This week, Sea Control Asia Pacific looks at cyber security in the region. Natalie Sambhi, of the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI), interviews her colleague KlÃ©e Aiken from ASPIâ€™s International Cyber Policy Centre about the major cyber issues facing Australia, ICPCâ€™s new report on cyber maturity in the Asia Pacific, what cyber maturity means and how it’s measured, Chinaâ€™s and Indiaâ€™s respective cyber capacities, and what this all means for the individual internet user.
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 3: Viper and the Pitfalls of â€˜Good Enoughâ€™
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 2: Are All Nuggets Created Equal?
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN