Tags: australia, China, Cyber, Navy
This week, Sea Control Asia Pacific looks at cyber security in the region. Natalie Sambhi, of the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI), interviews her colleague KlĂ©e Aiken from ASPIâ€™s International Cyber Policy Centre about the major cyber issues facing Australia, ICPCâ€™s new report on cyber maturity in the Asia Pacific, what cyber maturity means and how it’s measured, Chinaâ€™s and Indiaâ€™s respective cyber capacities, and what this all means for the individual internet user.
- Self-Contradiction, Priorities, Conflict, and Women in the USMC
- Call for Writers: Women in Writing Week
- These Are the Drones You are Looking For…
- The Wheels of Lawfare: Grinding Slow but Fine?
- Capstone Essay – Blue Waters for a Red State: Aircraft Carrier Operations and the Peopleâ€™s Liberation Army Navy