As a Marine, Clay Hunt, was wounded in Iraq and lost dear friends in Iraq and Afghanistan. After coming home, he searched for a way to continue serving, not just the United States, but all of mankind. He was a natural fit for Team Rubicon which bridges the gap between disaster occurrence and conventional aid response. Clay was instrumental in saving thousands of lives in Haiti and in other hellish disasters. He was not only one helluva Scout Sniper, but a one of a kind humanitarian who wanted to help anyone who needed it, and a brother that will be greatly missed. Last week, Clay lost his long time battle with the demons of war.
Clay Warren Hunt was the epitome of the American Badass with a heart of gold.
- Sexism and Sexual Assault: Connecting the Dots
- Sorry, no Program Sponsor for that …
- The Cyber Day After: Will the Advent of Cyber Warfare Destroy the Global Internet?
- On Midrats 3 May 2015 – Episode 278: Betrayal, leadership, loyalty, and redemption: Task Force VIOLENT
- A “Hollow Force” or a “Hollow Strategy”?