Archive for the 'Demologos' Tag
The Navy has always been a model of innovation, but this has not always been easy. Faced with a problem of a power source (wind) that was inconsistent, naval leaders and scientists set out to see if they could solve this problem. They did, and the first Naval steamship was produced. Today, the Navy is faced with another problem: how to operate independently without dependence on external sources of fuel. Today’s object helps tie these two issues together.
- Range, Reach, Risk, Russians, and the Triumph of the Anti-Transformationalists
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la République
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach