Archive for the 'Integrated Air and Missile Defense' Tag
The final deliveries of supplies and materials for the venerable E-2C Hawkeye will take place this year, thirty-six years after the baseline model reached IOC and seventeen years after the Group II’s IOC. The replacement, the E-2D Advanced Hawkeye is a major advance in capabilities available to maritime forces that is unmatched anywhere by any other platform. The deveopment process has been successful with the 125th flight milestone being passed last summer, approval for LRIP with 3 a/c ion 2008 and 2009, on track for Milestone C this spring and IOC in 2011.
So what’s the problem? They’re at it again…
- On Midrats 29 March 15 – Episode 273: Partnership, Influence, Presence and the role of the MSC
- The Pen and the Sword: An Interview with Professor Timothy Demy on Reading Fiction and Studying War
- On Midrats 22 March 2015 – Episode 272: Naval Professionalism; up, down, and back again – with Will Beasley
- Missile Defense and Budget Issues
- On Midrats 3/15/15 – Episode 271: “Red Flag and the Development USAF Fighter “