Tags: medical diplomacy
RADM Kernan’s response to USNI Blog’s question about CP 08 lessons learned is one for the history books. It was so thorough that there is no way I could synthesize it. To read the roundtable’s transcript click here. To listen to a mp3 file, click here.
Either way you will be glad you learned more about the importance of medical diplomacy.
- Moving the Influence Squadrons from Sea to Air
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea