Hot off the presses! Topics in the International Navies issue include:
The Commanders Respond – Chiefs of 37 navies from around the world answer the question: What is the most significant maritime security threat facing your nation, and how do your sea services address this challenge?
The anti-piracy deployment of the People’s Liberation Army Navy of China to the Gulf of Aden
We need more Icebreakers!
Scandinavian military cooperation
Eric Wertheim’s World Navies in Review
Defeating Somali Pirates on Land: The Kenya Connection
Highlights from the annual AFCEA/USNI conference tackles
And much, much more….
What do you think?
- On Midrats 28 August 2016 – Epsiode 347: Baltic Security with Bruce Acker and Dan Lynch
- The Next Card From the Migration Deck?
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few