Earlier this week, the hospital ship Comfort wrapped up its visit to Haiti, the first stop of the seven-nation Continuing Promise 2009 deployment. Continuing Promise 2009 is a four-month humanitarian and civic assistance mission to Latin America and the Caribbean.
Here are some Haiti CP09 medical numbers:
Patients treated: 6,731
Patient encounters: 30,586
Surgeries conducted: 161
Animals treated: 2,354
Prescriptions filled: 15,504
- Moving the Influence Squadrons from Sea to Air
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea