Tags: CP 09
Greetings from St. John’s, Antigua!
As you know this two-island nation is the third stop of the Navy Hospital Ship Comfort’s Continuing Promise ’09 goodwill tour in the Caribbean and Latin America. I will be onboard COMFORT beginning Tuesday morning and will depart back to the states on Saturday.
I am loaded with a notebook and two cameras as well as the drive to document for the naval blogosphere how the men and women of COMFORT are winning the hearts and minds of people everywhere they go!
I will post as often as I can when I am not out in the field. Anything in particular you want me to report just drop me a comment.
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea
- Missile Gap? Warhead Gap? No. Try Strategic Spending Gap