Tags: web 2.0
By Jim Dolbow
The Naval History & Heritage Command has joined the ranks of military officials and commands utilizing Web 2.0 tools to reach new audiences.
If you are interested in becoming a fan of the NHHC on Facebook, following them on Twitter, joining their group on LinkedIn,viewing their bookshelf on Goodreads, or sharing bookmarks on Delicious, click below:
Goodreads (Goodreads is the largest social network for readers in the world)
Delicious (Delicious (formerly del.icio.us, pronounced “delicious”) is a social bookmarking site for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks)
Stay tuned for future developments!
- On Midrats 19 Feb 2017 -Episode 372: Andrew Jackson’s Navy; Now More Than Ever?
- SECDEF Mattis to NATO: Sober Up
- On Midrats 12 Feb 2017 – Episode 371: Rice Bowls, Silos, & Firewalls – the National Security Bureaucracy
- China Sees Our 350, and Throws Another 150 on Top
- On Midrats 5 Feb 2017 – Episode 370: The SECNAV’s In Basket With James Holmes