Happy Birthday to the United States Navy.
On this date in 1775, Continental Congress authorized the procurement, manning, and arming of two vessels to interdict munitions supplies to the British Army in the Colonies.
For much more, visit: http://www.history.navy.mil/birthday.htm (Don’t tell them a Marine sent you there)
- Moving the Influence Squadrons from Sea to Air
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea