One more reason to love Bacon, courtesy of the Navy Times.:
What do Ping Pong and a comic strip have to do with a fundraiser to purchase laptops for wounded warriors?
Because today I had planned on telling you all about Soldiers’ Angels, who are raising money to purchase high tech equipment for wounded warriors. Guys who can’t get out of bed easily need laptops. Those who can’t use their hands need voice controlled equipment. The Angels are holding an event called Project Valour-IT, running until Veterans Day, and they really need your support.
Read the rest of the story Go Navy!
- Moving the Influence Squadrons from Sea to Air
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea