By Jim Dolbow
Open source media is reporting that the Port Au Prince Airport is Jammed. Not surprising. Pre-earthquake, it typically handled 25 flights a day. As of 1500 EDT, that number stood at 55.
In a DOD Bloggers Roundtable this afternoon that USNI Blog participated in, the Air Force guests said the airport only had 2 fuel trucks and two towbars.
Can someone spare a fuel truck or towbar? If so, please let SOUTHCOM know. Thank you!
Don’t make me start a bake sale to get the Haitians some more fuel trucks and towbars.
- Moving the Influence Squadrons from Sea to Air
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea