Tags: Haiti Earthquake
Highlights from USNS Comfort Captain Aims To Bring Hope To Haiti:
The COMFORT is slated to leave Baltimore, MD by Saturday morning.
Expects to arrive in Haiti by 22 January.
Equipped for 250 beds and 4 operating rooms.
God Speed men and women of COMFORT! I just wish it was faster than 17.5 knots!
Project Hope is recruiting volunteers to serve on this open-ended mission. Click here to register.
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea
- Missile Gap? Warhead Gap? No. Try Strategic Spending Gap