By Jim Dolbow
Participated in a 1300 Bloggers Roundtable today with medical personnel aboard the USS Bataan (LHD-5).
Frustrating to say the least. The Bataan arrived last night and at the time of the roundtable some 12+ hours later (minimum), it still has not received one patient which is Bravo Sierra in my view. It has four operating rooms, 14 ICU beds, and 38 ward beds.
Given the number of people that are in desperate need of surgery, I am at a loss of words why patients weren’t brought aboard immediately.
Life is a real b**** if you survive being buried in a pile of rubble for a week only to due because of the lack of access to an operating room.
If I am wrong, tell me so.
- On Midrats 28 August 2016 – Epsiode 347: Baltic Security with Bruce Acker and Dan Lynch
- The Next Card From the Migration Deck?
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few