Even better, there’s a great list of panels and speakers, including: Gen Cartwright, ADM Stavridis, and Information Dissemination’s very own Bryan McGrath.
Join us at our booth for an Author Signings, Wednesday, 3 February from 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Kit Lavell, FLYING BLACK PONIES
Thomas C. Hone and Trent Hone, BATTLE LINE
Panel: “Winning Wars: Did the QDR Get it Right?
Cyber Issues: What Should Be the Priorities?
What Kind of Navy Does America Need?
And a whole lot more, see the full schedule here:
Saving the best for last, if you’re one of the cool kids who get to go, you might get this impeccably designed, handy-dandy, pocket size Field Notes notebook to write down your thoughts.
- On Midrats 28 August 2016 – Epsiode 347: Baltic Security with Bruce Acker and Dan Lynch
- The Next Card From the Migration Deck?
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few