Remember, we have a special Midrats today at 2000 EST/1700 PST. Different day and different time – but you’re sharp cookies, you can figure it out.
We will be coming to you live from the USNI & AFCEA sponsored 2010 West Conference & Exposition in San Diego.
Join Galrahn, EagleOne and me as we review the highlights of the conference so far, and discuss our topic – the Navy Media Ecosystem; from blogs to the traditional media, how we discuss our Navy.
Special guests will be William M. Miller, III – Publisher at the United States Naval Institute, and Philip Ewing from Navy Times.
We will be taking callers the entire hour, so don’t be shy – give us a call at (347) 308-8397.
- Moving the Influence Squadrons from Sea to Air
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea