You should be through with all your Valentine’s Day requirements, so today at 1700R/2200Z/5pm EST, just click here to join us for our second visit to the subject of piracy.
Our second guest will be former Marine and Special Agent Kevin Doherty, owner of Nexus Consulting Group of Alexandria. You may remember Kevin from the interview I did with him here at USNIBlog last year.
After our guests, we will continue with our usual panel discussion with fellow USNIBloggers EagleOne from EagleSpeak, Galrahn from InformationDissemination and me. We will expand the discussion we had with our guests to include the latest developments and trends related to the international response to piracy.
As always, if you can’t listen live, you can find the archive for this show and others here – or just search for “Midrats” on iTunes.
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea
- Missile Gap? Warhead Gap? No. Try Strategic Spending Gap