Midrats is back live and coming at you with a packed show. Today, Sunday 11 JUN 2010 at 5pm EST for a full hour.
Please join my co-host and fellow USNIBlogg’r EagleOne as we to discuss everything from making the case for the Navy, the coming budget crunch, piracy, Haiti, to the response to the BP oil spill – and more.
Our guests will be Dr. Daniel Goure, Vice President with the Lexington Institute, Professor Robert C. (Barney) Rubel, Dean for the Center for Naval Warfare Studies at the United States Naval War College, and another USNIBlogg’r – our resident Merchant Marine expert extraordinaire, Fred Fry.
Join us live if you can and pile in with the usual suspects in the chat room during the show where you can offer your own questions and observations to our guests. If you miss the show or want to catch up on the shows you missed – you can always reach the archives at blogtalkradio – or set yourself to get the podcast on iTunes.
- Moving the Influence Squadrons from Sea to Air
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea