From Our Archive: You know what’s weird?
What’s weird is that an Iwo Jima veteran…once more…an Iwo Jima veteran, dies with little notice. I love this man, GEN Fred Haynes and I love his wife Bonnie. Hell, his nephew is famous too, Butthole Surfers and all that..and in some inexplicable way, I think his nephew’s song Pepper, is a great tribute to his Uncle’s life line.
You never know how you look through other people’s eyes.
You never know just how to look through other people’s eyes.
Funeral Services in Arlington on July 22nd, family would appreciate a show of support.
- On Midrats 28 August 2016 – Epsiode 347: Baltic Security with Bruce Acker and Dan Lynch
- The Next Card From the Migration Deck?
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few