From Our Archive: You know what’s weird?
What’s weird is that an Iwo Jima veteran…once more…an Iwo Jima veteran, dies with little notice. I love this man, GEN Fred Haynes and I love his wife Bonnie. Hell, his nephew is famous too, Butthole Surfers and all that..and in some inexplicable way, I think his nephew’s song Pepper, is a great tribute to his Uncle’s life line.
You never know how you look through other people’s eyes.
You never know just how to look through other people’s eyes.
Funeral Services in Arlington on July 22nd, family would appreciate a show of support.
- On Midrats 19 Feb 2017 -Episode 372: Andrew Jackson’s Navy; Now More Than Ever?
- SECDEF Mattis to NATO: Sober Up
- On Midrats 12 Feb 2017 – Episode 371: Rice Bowls, Silos, & Firewalls – the National Security Bureaucracy
- China Sees Our 350, and Throws Another 150 on Top
- On Midrats 5 Feb 2017 – Episode 370: The SECNAV’s In Basket With James Holmes