“MAJ Lan Dalat, a military officer student currently attending the Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth, and his brother, Anthony Lang who works at the college, are Vietnamese Boat People who were rescued by the USS Ranger in 1981. Major Dalat recently went to San Antonio to speak at the USS Ranger reunion. Because he and his family were picked up by a US Navy ship, Dalat is giving back to the country that saved him and his family.
This is their story (and it is awesome)”
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea
- Missile Gap? Warhead Gap? No. Try Strategic Spending Gap