This post leads with an outstanding article from Marines.com:
This from the USS Abraham Lincoln:
The USS Enterprise:
USS Scranton (another day at the office)
At the invitation of the U.S. Naval Academy Fencing team, superintendent of the academy, VADM Michael Miller, uses one of their swords to cut down a “Go Army, Beat Navy” poster that was found on the door to his office. The fencing sword was appropriately labeled with a note that read “Sir! Cut through the Army’s lies.”
Have some more to add? Post below!
Big Thanks to the CHINFO folks for gathering all of these amazing videos on their Facebook page
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few
- On Midrats 14 August 2016 – Episode 345: Fisheries as a Strategic Maritime Resource
- Towards a Post-R2P, Post-Nation Building Counter Terrorism Policy