Tags: Clay Hunt, Team Rubicon
As a Marine, Clay Hunt, was wounded in Iraq and lost dear friends in Iraq and Afghanistan. After coming home, he searched for a way to continue serving, not just the United States, but all of mankind. He was a natural fit for Team Rubicon which bridges the gap between disaster occurrence and conventional aid response. Clay was instrumental in saving thousands of lives in Haiti and in other hellish disasters. He was not only one helluva Scout Sniper, but a one of a kind humanitarian who wanted to help anyone who needed it, and a brother that will be greatly missed. Last week, Clay lost his long time battle with the demons of war.
Clay Warren Hunt was the epitome of the American Badass with a heart of gold.
- On Midrats 28 August 2016 – Epsiode 347: Baltic Security with Bruce Acker and Dan Lynch
- The Next Card From the Migration Deck?
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few