Yes, the French fleet!
No, it was more of a skirmish at sea, but . . .
230 years ago. Off the Virgina Capes.
Maybe the most important sea action in our history?
Read about it at “The Pivot Upon Which Everything Turned”.
Or my humble offering here.
Oh, that quote in the title? From A History of Sea Power.
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea
- Missile Gap? Warhead Gap? No. Try Strategic Spending Gap