Sal and others have covered this…but just for example’s sake.
The major military house of education that I attend recently had a “uniform day”. Here’s what people wore:
But they also wore
And being joint there were also those who wore and and and
Civilians wore this:
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea
- Missile Gap? Warhead Gap? No. Try Strategic Spending Gap