Members of USNI have the right, privilege and obligation to vote for the 2012 U.S. Naval Institute Board of Directors and Editorial Board.
Why vote? Because Board Members represent you as we define the U.S. Naval Institute of the future. Their guidance will strongly influence how we address the challenges of today and create a vision for tomorrow.
We have an outstanding roster of candidates for your consideration. Please review their biographies at the following links then cast your vote.
Vote online at associationvoting.com/usni. To vote, login with your member number (starts with a C and can be found on your magazine label) and the email address on file at USNI.
Online balloting closes at 23:59 ET on 12 March 2012.
If you need assistance logging in please contact the USNI Member Services team at 1-800-233-8764 or [email protected].
- On Midrats 28 August 2016 – Epsiode 347: Baltic Security with Bruce Acker and Dan Lynch
- The Next Card From the Migration Deck?
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few