SOUTH CHINA SEA (March 14, 2010) The forward-deployed amphibious assault ship USS Essex (LHD 2) cruises the South China Sea while participating in exercise Balikatan 2010 (BK 10). BK 10 is an annual, bilateral exercise designed to improve interoperability between the U.S. and Republic of the Philippines. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Mark R. Alvarez/Released)
- Moving the Influence Squadrons from Sea to Air
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea