In this Feb. 4, 2012 photo, a LCAC loaded with artillery and trucks approaches the well deck during operations aboard the Amphibious Assault Ship USS Wasp in support of Operation Bold Alligator off the coast of Jacksonville, N.C. Thousands of Marines are storming U.S. shores to train for a more modern version of the well-known beach assaults conducted during World War II. Military officials say the operation being conducted in Virginia and North Carolina is the largest amphibious training exercise theyve attempted in at least a decade. (AP Photo/Steve Helber)
- On Midrats 28 August 2016 – Epsiode 347: Baltic Security with Bruce Acker and Dan Lynch
- The Next Card From the Migration Deck?
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few