In this Feb. 4, 2012 photo, a LCAC loaded with artillery and trucks approaches the well deck during operations aboard the Amphibious Assault Ship USS Wasp in support of Operation Bold Alligator off the coast of Jacksonville, N.C. Thousands of Marines are storming U.S. shores to train for a more modern version of the well-known beach assaults conducted during World War II. Military officials say the operation being conducted in Virginia and North Carolina is the largest amphibious training exercise theyve attempted in at least a decade. (AP Photo/Steve Helber)
- Moving the Influence Squadrons from Sea to Air
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea