070531-N-8704K-110 NORFOLK, Va. (May 31, 2007) – A tug pushes the Military Sealift Command (MSC) hospital ship USNS Comfort (T-AH 20) pier side at Naval Station Norfolk May 31. Comfort will remain in port through mid-June, loading personnel and supplies, in preparation for a multi-month humanitarian assistance deployment to Latin America and the Caribbean where it will provide medical treatment to approximately 85,000 patients in more than a dozen countries. Comfort medical professionals will also provide training and exchange medical knowledge with their host nation counterparts. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class(SW/AW) Joshua Karsten. (RELEASED.)
- On Midrats 28 August 2016 – Epsiode 347: Baltic Security with Bruce Acker and Dan Lynch
- The Next Card From the Migration Deck?
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few