070531-N-8704K-110 NORFOLK, Va. (May 31, 2007) – A tug pushes the Military Sealift Command (MSC) hospital ship USNS Comfort (T-AH 20) pier side at Naval Station Norfolk May 31. Comfort will remain in port through mid-June, loading personnel and supplies, in preparation for a multi-month humanitarian assistance deployment to Latin America and the Caribbean where it will provide medical treatment to approximately 85,000 patients in more than a dozen countries. Comfort medical professionals will also provide training and exchange medical knowledge with their host nation counterparts. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class(SW/AW) Joshua Karsten. (RELEASED.)
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea
- Missile Gap? Warhead Gap? No. Try Strategic Spending Gap