Boeing?s AN/BLQ-11 has demonstrated the first ever 21? Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) autonomous launch and recovery operation from a submarine. Here, the vehicle and all its ship-board equipment is loaded into its host submarine the same way torpedoes are loaded. AN/BLQ-11 is designed to be launched from the submarine?s torpedo tube to survey and detect objects, and gather underwater data.
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few
- On Midrats 14 August 2016 – Episode 345: Fisheries as a Strategic Maritime Resource
- Towards a Post-R2P, Post-Nation Building Counter Terrorism Policy