Archive for the 'Marines' Tag
Bryan McGrath joins Matt and Chris to discuss his ideas for the future of maritime security. From the focused threat of China to McGrath’s ideas on a unified sea service, this is one of our best podcasts yet. Enjoy Sea Control 20- McGrath on Maritime Strategy (download).
Over the last decade there has not been very many opportunities for the military community to give a polite nod to anything coming out of Hollywood. We seem to have an exception.
If you are not familiar with the story of Lieutenant Colonel Strobl, USMC and Lance Corporal Chance Phelps, USMC, then I invite you over to my place to see the trailer for “Taking Chance.”
- On Midrats 28 August 2016 – Epsiode 347: Baltic Security with Bruce Acker and Dan Lynch
- The Next Card From the Migration Deck?
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few