Take a look at Matt Armstrong’s post over at MountainRunner which has a map which reveals the non-alignment between DOD’s combatant commands and the State Department’s Regional Bureaus.
My question to you: Should they? I think so but I want to hear from you.
Click here to see the map and Matt’s full post.
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea
- Missile Gap? Warhead Gap? No. Try Strategic Spending Gap