Over at my place we’ve had a little fun listing the “best” movies involving the U.S. Navy.
My choice of the top 5 are (in no particular order):
- In Harm’s Way
- Mr. Roberts
- Destination Tokyo
- Operation Petticoat
- The Caine Mutiny
Others have offered up the Bridges of Toko-Ri (Steeljaw sayeth: “
Now, I know this is not budget talk or Insurv fun, but for a change of pace – what movies about the U.S. Navy (and thus, not “Das Boot“) make up your list? By the way, there are no votes yet for The Incredible Mr. Limpet . . . or for the alluringly titled The Kingsbury Thrust Bearing.
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea
- Missile Gap? Warhead Gap? No. Try Strategic Spending Gap