Tags: CP 09
By Jim Dolbow
On 12 May 2009, USNS COMFORT surpassed 100,000 patient encounters for this mission while winning the hearts and minds of more people from the two-island nation of Antigua & Barbuda.
During the COMFORT’s visit to Antigua & Barbuda which commenced on 5 May 2009, COMFORT had performed 7078 patient encounters to include 1440 dental patients, 2489 optometry visits, and 80 surgeries. Moreover, on 12 May, COMFORT personnel went to Barbuda and treated 500 patients on an island with a population of just 1500.
Off to visit the Seabees tomorrow morning followed by an afternoon attending events marking Nurses Week!
BZ to all involved!
- Moving the Influence Squadrons from Sea to Air
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea