Tags: CP 09
Gotta keep this one quick. I would guess that over 1000 Antiguans have lined up for patient care today. The services offered here include: dental, optometry, general medicine, pediatrics, prescriptions, and women’s health.
While observing the optometry department, I heard that one patient had lined up at 2100 the night before for a 2-minute eye exam.
The patient care inside the Multi-cultural Center is inter-agency cooperation and NGO coordination at its best. No stove pipes. Teamwork everywhere I look.
Keep up the good work COMFORT.
- Moving the Influence Squadrons from Sea to Air
- A Polite Rozhestvenski Whisper to the Trump Transition Team
- On Midrats 8 Jan 2017 – Episode 366: Is it Time for a General Staff?
- “Ameri-Straya”: The Story of the People Behind the U.S.-Australian Partnership In Electronic Warfare
- There Are Bad Ideas and Then There is This Bad Idea