Tags: CP 09
Gotta keep this one quick. I would guess that over 1000 Antiguans have lined up for patient care today. The services offered here include: dental, optometry, general medicine, pediatrics, prescriptions, and women’s health.
While observing the optometry department, I heard that one patient had lined up at 2100 the night before for a 2-minute eye exam.
The patient care inside the Multi-cultural Center is inter-agency cooperation and NGO coordination at its best. No stove pipes. Teamwork everywhere I look.
Keep up the good work COMFORT.
- On Midrats 19 Feb 2017 -Episode 372: Andrew Jackson’s Navy; Now More Than Ever?
- SECDEF Mattis to NATO: Sober Up
- On Midrats 12 Feb 2017 – Episode 371: Rice Bowls, Silos, & Firewalls – the National Security Bureaucracy
- China Sees Our 350, and Throws Another 150 on Top
- On Midrats 5 Feb 2017 – Episode 370: The SECNAV’s In Basket With James Holmes