Tags: CP 09
Gotta keep this one quick. I would guess that over 1000 Antiguans have lined up for patient care today. The services offered here include: dental, optometry, general medicine, pediatrics, prescriptions, and women’s health.
While observing the optometry department, I heard that one patient had lined up at 2100 the night before for a 2-minute eye exam.
The patient care inside the Multi-cultural Center is inter-agency cooperation and NGO coordination at its best. No stove pipes. Teamwork everywhere I look.
Keep up the good work COMFORT.
- On Midrats 28 August 2016 – Epsiode 347: Baltic Security with Bruce Acker and Dan Lynch
- The Next Card From the Migration Deck?
- On Midrats 21 August Episode 346: “The Farsi Island Incident – Is the Navy a Learning Institution?”
- Red Pill or Blue Pill in Syria & Iraq?
- American Billy Fiske — One of the Few