The U.S. Naval Institute 2011 Member Ballot included with the April Naval History magazine is invalid,
as it does not include an historic change to the Mission of the Naval Institute that has been recommended
by the Board of Directors. If you voted using this ballot, it will not be counted.
The Member Ballot included with the March issue of Proceedings is correct in that it includes the proposed change
to the USNI mission statement. Please vote/re-vote using this ballot.
Alternately, you may vote online. To do so, you will need to use your Member Number to log in, if you need to locate this number, please call our Member Service Department 800.233.8764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members who only receive Naval History magazine will receive a revised ballot in the mail, which is mailing
the week of 1 March.
We apologize for any confusion and thank you for your continued support.
Thomas L. Wilkerson
Major General, USMC (Ret.)
Chief Executive Officer
- Range, Reach, Risk, Russians, and the Triumph of the Anti-Transformationalists
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la République
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach