The U.S. Naval Institute 2011 Member Ballot included with the April Naval History magazine is invalid,
as it does not include an historic change to the Mission of the Naval Institute that has been recommended
by the Board of Directors. If you voted using this ballot, it will not be counted.
The Member Ballot included with the March issue of Proceedings is correct in that it includes the proposed change
to the USNI mission statement. Please vote/re-vote using this ballot.
Alternately, you may vote online. To do so, you will need to use your Member Number to log in, if you need to locate this number, please call our Member Service Department 800.233.8764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members who only receive Naval History magazine will receive a revised ballot in the mail, which is mailing
the week of 1 March.
We apologize for any confusion and thank you for your continued support.
Thomas L. Wilkerson
Major General, USMC (Ret.)
Chief Executive Officer
- Rebuttal To “Advocating Naval Heresy” by Captain R. B. Watts, USCG (Retired) USNI PROCEEDINGS, June 2015
- The Perilous Price of Peace
- On Midrats 4 Oct 2015 – Episode 300: USS Neosho (AO-23),USS Sims (DD-409) and the Battle of the Coral Sea
- Should innovative organizations have an expiration date?
- Supported vs. Supporting and the Compromise of D1 Football